Monday, May 31, 2010

WTF does Cohastle mean????

No....no-mater what dictionary you poke into, you won't find the word-cohastle. As a mater of fact, it's not a word at all, it's just a group of letters that appeared before me as an ID challenge, when I was creating my blogger account. And since I am not one of those creative ones, I did not put any effort in thinking of a fancy name for my blog, I just did what I have always been good into, copy-paste. Though, I tried to make it Cohassle, at one point, since it is more or less a hassle created by me (with my posts) and you (with your comments), so co-hassle, but it couldn't work out as I wanted my blog to be a family blog and Coh(ASS)le has a tinge of, what you say 'not-so-family blog'. I mean, imagine someone Google searching cohassle and expecting the link of my blog to appear but all that he could get is a plethora of those nasty sites which internet is flooded by.

So, I stuck to Cohastle.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the clarification. You cleared the following two doubts that I had regarding the name:

    1. Like Protein, you misspelled the word cohesion.
    2. Contrary to yr nature, you put a lot of effort to decide the name for yr blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very well thought name and the results are awesome. Try searching cohassle on google and dont get surprised to find it right on the first page.Awesome!

    ReplyDelete